Through intentional teaching and teachable moments, we spread our recycling passion to protect oceans and landfill from toxic household waste so that tomorrow's children can experience a healthy and safe, animal rich, environment.
We do this through,
- retail of fashion hand bags made from recycled food packets (plastic packaging)
- recycled craft workshops with adults and children
- facilitating and leading a recycling craft community
- supporting recycled craft cottage industries and creative incomes for member of our global recycled craft community
- building international momentum for cleaning up your own rubbish bin before junk goes to landfill.
Our difference is that we make the individual powerful and responsible in sustainable waste management by helping individuals turn their own household waste to craft treasure.
We aim to
- teach every craft lover in the world how to protect their environment through smart art (recycled craft) thinking and playing
- empower individuals to save the environment through mass action of individual home based effort.
Making junk precious: that is The Junk Wave.