Capitalise upon The Junk Wave's strong social networks and business acumen when you buy a hobby/business chapter of The Junk Wave.
Move from hobby to income generating recycled craft business in one easy step: the step you are already taking to protect the environment.
Buy your own The Junk Wave chapter for your area (I only sell one chapter per geographic area to make sure you have the greatest opportunity to make money from recycled craft).
Collect post-consumer junk and resell however you prefer: Have a market stall; Run Smart Art Trainings; Consult to schools or government organisations; have an on-line shop; use recycled craft classes as a diversional activity to teach English, sell your books, do youth work; hold clothing swaps etc.
Use The Junk Wave's logo, website theme and data base but keep 100% of your sales. Yes, 100%.
Once you buy your chapter of The Junk Wave and run your first supported event, everything you generate stays with you. Plus, if Megan Bayliss has enquiries from your area, she forwards them to you and you capitalise on them - 100% (no referral fee: you get Megan's networks as part of the chapter purchase). This means that Megan does not have to add emissions and green house gasses to our fragile environment by flying to different towns to run trainings.
No matter where you are in Australia, when you buy our ethical and affordable hobby business opportunity you get:
- Your own website on The Junk Wave platform that you can add to at any time
- Your own choice of a domain name connected to The Junk Wave’s domain, i.e., www.susiesmith.thejunkwave.com, or, www.rockhampton.thejunkwave.com
- ongoing SEO on the site to make sure that your page is seen by people in your area
- 100% of the income you generate from your hobby business. If you are in Rockhampton, somebody from Rockhampton contacts me to buy junk or to hold a training; I refer them to you because it is your sale from your town.
- Links and to your site, including a 125x125 button on The Junk Wave parent site
- Become an admin on The Junk Wave Facebook profile and immediately begin relationship building to the existing customer base in your area
- Initial telephone support to set up smart art workshops (or clothing swaps or market stalls – it’s your business so you decide what YOU want to offer and what will work in YOUR town)
- An e- manual of “How to make a…..out of junk”
- purchase order, invoice, letter head, email template proformas so that you can run your business asap
- FREE advertising in our monthly newsletter, including having your information sent out to our entire data base from around the world
- an @thejunkwave email address
- Help with content of / monetising your website (adding pics, links, etc).
- A private support forum for The Junk Wave hobby business owners so that you can discuss business ideas/strategies/special offers with your peers.
- All the support you could want in setting up a hobby that will make you some profits. How much you make is up to you and dependent on what you want to offer via your own little hobby business.
This is a social enterprise, triple Bottom line, win/win hobby business structure.
This is a win/win situation that encourages social, environmental and financial gain. This is not a franchise or a partnership. This is a supported hobby business where you capitalise on The Junk Wave’s acumen and eminence in supplying smart art material/training to people in your area.
You get 100% of sales in your area, we get to encourage more people to keep their junk out of landfill by using it in sustainable ways.
How much? A one-off fee of just Aust$2000.00
Why am I doing this so cheaply? I have a dream to make waste valuable and to make the micro (home based hobby businesses), macro (large in scale, scope and capability).
Join me. Make the world a better place by doing the right thing. Waste is valuable...and so are you.