This is a very easy recycled craft and suitable for young children with adult supervision around the hot glue gun.
- Heaps of recycled circles from your kitchen waste: milk bottle seals, lids, rings, seals from under coke bottles, plastic lids, etc
- Hot glue gun
- String or plastic strapping (I used plastic strapping because I only use recycled material in my craft)
What you do:
- Make a hanging loop at the top end of your mobile. I used a ring from around a jar neck. Hot glue gun the plastic webbing/string to form a loop over your hanger.
- At random intervals along the length of the webbing, glue circles upon circles: mix up the colours and sizes to make it interesting
- When you have reached your desired length, cut the strapping/string. Don't leave it long because it may become the cat's new toy!
Voila: one very simple string of recycled circles.