DIY Recycled craft kit: Beaut Bug
by Megan Bayliss | May 2, 2012 9:39 am
This bug never bites, stings or hurts. It is a Beaut Bug that saves junk from being in our ocean.
This totally recycled DIY craft kit comes in a recycled container and contains
- All cleaned recycled materials to make your bag. Contents vary but expect material to make, embellish and hang you Beaut Bug.
- All you need is a hot glue gun and your eagerness to save oceans and landfill from the junk we are making precious.
Cost to you to save this junk from landfill: $5.00. Postage and handling $7.00 (Available in Australia only at this stage)
Contact me to order.
- [Image]: http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012-05-02-07.03.30.jpg
- Contact me to order.: http://thejunkwave.com/contact/
- [Image]: http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012-05-02-09.09.09.jpg
- [Image]: http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012-05-02-07.00.42.jpg
- [Image]: http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012-05-02-07.03.01.jpg
- [Image]: http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012-05-02-07.03.53.jpg
- [Image]: http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012-05-02-07.04.15.jpg
- Share: #
Source URL: http://thejunkwave.com/diy-recycled-craft-kit-beaut-bug/