Buy a recycled craft kit and make your own bag from plastic food wrappers
by Megan Bayliss | June 5, 2012 10:19 am
Pieces of plastic food wrappers cut to size and woven make strong and trendy fashion statements: bags of every description.
This is a beautiful and very trendy "green" craft for teens and big people.
Woven food wrappers save plastic and foil packaging from landfill but also make into colourful and uber shiny bags, bracelets, crowns and sit-upons.
Buy this DIY Recycled Craft STARTER kit to get:
- Full colour instructions,
- a template to cut your wrappers to size,
- a bobbin to sew your rows together,
- clean food wrappers to start your bag.
Buy here for just $10.00 plus $7.00 p&h in Australia.
  
- [Image]: http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Weave-a-bag-from-food-wrappers-10.00.jpg
- Buy here for just $10.00: http://thejunkwave.com/product/weave-a-bag-from-food-wrappers/
- [Image]: http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Bangle-weave-from-chip-packet-016.jpg
- [Image] : http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/purse-made-from-woven-lolly-packets.jpg
- [Image] : http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/purse-made-from-woven-lolly-packets-004.jpg
- [Image]: http://thejunkwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/food-wrapper-purse-comp.jpg
- Share: #
Source URL: http://thejunkwave.com/buy-a-recycled-craft-kit-and-make-your-own-bag-from-plastic-food-wrappers/