Join me, Megan Bayliss, up close and personal, for a live "Bloom your Purpose" presentation at the Bloom Health and Wellbeing Expo in Cairns on Saturday October 18th.
If you are like everyone else then finding your purpose can be like finding a needle in a haystack: every time you think you've got it, it turns out to be a hardened piece of stick!
Believe it or not, there is a formula and a REALLY EASY way to uncover your purpose. Like everything in life, you just have to know the rules and be willing to follow them.
Do you know what the "on purpose" rules are, though?
Before you discover the rules of purpose, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you REALLY want to be like everybody else and NOT know your purpose?
- Are you ready to challenge yourself?
- Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
- Are you willing to change?
If you are ready to discover your life purpose then come and bloom at my garden workshop. You'll discover these five things about you:
- What your talents and strengths are
- 3 questions to answer to show your purpose
- How to practice your purpose while in bed or the shower
- How to get happy and satisfied in a hurry
- How to live your purpose in just 90 days.
See you there for the needle in a haystack race, Cherubs,
PS: Here's a webinar I did on Finding Your Purpose. I hope you like it.