- plastic milk bottles
- Plastic coffee cup lids (from take away coffee)
- plastic drink bottles
- plastic lids
- Tic Tac containers
- plastic cutlery (forks and spoons make adorable claws and wings on bugs)
- plastic food packaging (chip and frozen vege bags, etc)
- aluminum cans
- roll on deodorant/insect repellent
- toothpaste tubes
- see more under What do you accept? on our FAQ page.
You can deliver to me at 65 English St, Manunda….or contact me to see if I pick up in your area.
Hold a workshop that I facilitate (theory and recycled craft) and start a mini recycling revolution in your organisation. Your craft craft budget will turn from expensive to FREE and you’ll be all sustainable with low rubbish bin content,
Buy yourself an ethical and exciting solution to the heartbreaking amount of rubbish our lives create and throw away: own a work from home and fully supported chapter of The Junk Wave and be an environmental crusader from the comfort of your own home. If you are switched-on, can use a computer and are prepared to work with other women the world over while you do something good for the environment, for your family and while you make money from household waste management, then I want to talk with you,
Join our virtual team of kitchen environmental warriors the world over: